Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When I am an adult/Gdy dorosne

 

We have been obsering our caterpillars go through an amazing transformation and we have 5 butterflies in our Butterfly Treehouse (I will post about that later). Today we had one of those conversations about growing up. Elizabeth said: "When I am an adult I want to be a mom like you." Karol said: "Mommy, when I am an adult. I want to be a butterfly. And I will fly inside and outside." Julia said: " I want to be a mom and a homeschooling teacher." Elizabeth added: "I want to be a homeschooling teacher, too."

Nasze larwy przemienily sie w motyle. Napisze o tym pozniej. Dzisiaj mielismy rozmowy na temat dojrzewania i doroslosci. Elizabeth powiedziala: "Jak ja dorosne to chce zostac mama tak jak ty." Karol Powiedzial: "A ja chce zostac motylem, gdy ja dorosne". Julia Powiedziala: "Ja chce zostac mama, ktora uczy swoje dzieci w domu w ramach edukacji domowej".
Posted by Picasa